What is WIFI Security
Wi-Fi security is the protection of devices and networks connected in a wireless environment. Without Wi-Fi security, a networking device such as a wireless access point or a router can be accessed by anyone using a computer or mobile device within range of the router’s wireless signal.
This introductory course is intended to make you aware of the different aspects of WIFI Security, and guide you in the area you are interested in.
There are no prerequisites to attend this course, but we recommend having a good basic knowledge of computing.
Who Should attend?
We recommend this course for anybody looking for a career in the WIFI security sector. Or who just wants to protect their own WIFI from being breached.
This 1 day course can be thought online or on site. Introducing Wifi security controls to the attendees.
- Be aware of the types of wireless networks.
- Know the benefits, advantages and pitfalls of wireless networks.
- Determine if wireless security is truly secure.
- Be aware of the different types of wireless security.
- Know the different ways to secure wireless technology.
- Know the future of both wireless technology and its security.
IWhy choose Tip Technology?
- Tip Technologies provide you course ware materials, practice questions, answer templates and exam guidance
- We make your learning experience enjoyable
- We provide pre- and post-course support so you never feel alone
- All of our trainings are hands-on, using real-world examples
Advantages of WIFI SECURITY
- Understanding of how wireless networks work
- Securing Wi-Fi networks is a critical part of an IT professional’s job
- Allows you to better protect Home/Business WIFI