Contact us on email@example.com to get up to 90% discount. Get 80%discount on our test questions.
What is Network CCNA
Network CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) is a popular certification among computer network engineers. It’s a certification program valid for all kind of engineers like entry-level network engineers, Network Administrators, Network Specialists and lot more.
This introductory course is intended to make you aware of the different aspects of Networking, and guide you in the area you are interested in.
There are no prerequisites to attend this course, but we recommend having a good basic knowledge of computing.
Who Should attend?
We recommend this course for anybody looking for a career in Network Engineering
This is a 35hrs course and we are flexible on the duration of training, depending on your circumstance.
- Design, install and support business critical network switch, router and VLANs.
- Implementing, troubleshooting and supporting LAN/WAN networks.
- Investigate new network technologies to support IT infrastructure.
- Monitoring and fault finding to manage and resolve major IT incidents.
- Learn how to handle networking projects as well as providing user support.
- Manage Cisco Enterprise switching and routing network infrastructure.
- Gain a deep understanding about Cisco Networking concepts.
Why choose Tip Technology?
- Tip Technologies provide you course ware materials, practice questions, answer templates and exam guidance
- We make your learning experience enjoyable
- We provide pre- and post-course support so you never feel alone
- All of our trainings are hands-on, using real-world examples
Advantages of Network CCNA
The most effective CCNA advantage is that your respect will be increased among other staffs. The information gained via the CCNA training will enable you to take care of more issues in networking. Because of this process, the Cisco certification is seen as essential by the employers of numerous organizations.