Contact us on email@example.com to get up to 90% discount. Get 80%discount on our test questions.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to get up to 90% discount on bundles.
What is Firewall
A firewall is a network security device that monitors incoming and outgoing network traffic and decides whether to allow or block specific traffic based on a defined set of security rules.
This introductory course is intended to make you aware of the different aspects of Firewall.
IP security foundation for engineers
Who Should attend?
Anyone who wishes to gain an understanding of the basic concepts of firewall can attend this course. This training course is well-suited for:
- Students at Beginner Level
- Technical and Non-technical Participants
- Design secure firewall protected networks.
- Test firewalls.
- Evaluate firewalls
Why choose Tip Technology?
- Tip Technologies provide you course ware materials, practice questions, answer templates and exam guidance
- We make your learning experience enjoyable
- We provide pre- and post-course support so you never feel alone
- All of our trainings are hands-on, using real-world examples
Advantages of Firewall
- Most organizations and even individuals consider using firewalls due to various obvious reasons.
- Jobs seek out people who have knowledge of firewall