What is Cyber risk?
Cyber risk is the risk of an attack happening to a company or personnel. There are many different types of attacks and they change all the time.
In this course you will learn about the different types of cyber risk and how they are commonly exploited.
This course talk about the different cyber risk and how they can be stopped and mitigated. This course also discusses different method which could be used.
Who Should Attend?
This course is for someone looking to get a career in auditing or in the field of cyber security.
- About different types of risk
- How to reduce a risk
- How to make a risk table
- How to decide which risk to tackle
- What is a zero day attack
- How to carry out risk assessments
- Data management
- Network management
- Information security
Why choose Tip Technology?
- Tip Technologies provide you course-ware with presentation slides, practice questions, and hands-on-labs
- We offer free coaching session to help you focus and excel in the direction of your strength
- We provide life time support so you never feel alone
- Get practical experience with real-world examples
Advantages of Cyber Risk
Benefit for Employers:
- The company is more safer as the chance of certain attacks happening are lower
- Save money
- Certifications and award
Benefit for Employees:
- Higher salary