What is Cryptography?
Cryptography is a tool which helps to protect information on a computer system from people who are not authorised to see that information.
In this course you will learn about crytography and how to encrypt text and decrypt text.
This course is for someone who wants to know about cryptography and someone who wants to learn how to encrypt and decrypt text.
Who Should Attend?
Someone with IT knowledge or someone who is looking to get into it should attend.
- The mathematical concepts underpinning cryptography
- Classical cryptography and historical ciphers
- The basics of cryptanalysis
- Random number generation
- Stream ciphers
- Block ciphers
Why choose Tip Technology?
- Tip Technologies provide you course-ware with presentation slides, practice questions, and hands-on-labs
- We offer free coaching session to help you focus and excel in the direction of your strength
- We provide life time support so you never feel alone
- Get practical experience with real-world examples
Advantages of DATA SCIENCE
Benefit for Employers:
- Ensures the employees understand how to encrypt important documents.
- Ensures the safety of confidential documents
- Ensures the safety of any third party information
Benefit for Employees:
- Higher wages