This 4-day CompTIA N+ certification course is intended to enhance your skills and knowledge on the Networking. The course is hands-on, instructor-led and includes a mock exam.
CompTIA N+ is a globally recognized, vendor-neutral certification held by IT professionals around the world which provides the basic knowledge required for a career in IT.
There are no prerequisites to attend this course, but we recommend having a good basic knowledge of computing and Windows-based PCs.
Who Should attend
We recommend this course for anybody looking for a career in IT or looking to achieve CompTIA N+ certification.
5 days of instructor-led training, including hands-on experience with computers and hardware.
Routing in an Infrastructure
Policies and Procedures
The Exams CompTIA N+:
- Covers the fundamentals of computer technology, installation and configuration of basic networking.
- 90 minutes, Multiple choice
- Pass mark: 675/900
Why choose Tip Technology?
- Tip Technologies provide you course ware materials, practice questions, answer templates and exam guidance
- We make your learning experience enjoyable
- We provide pre- and post-course support so you never feel alone
- All of our training is hands-on, using real-world examples
Advantages of CompTIA N+
- N+ certified professionals earn higher salaries on average than those without certification
- The certification is globally recognized and vendor-neutral
- Certified professionals will stand out in the job market