What is Cloud Networking
Cloud networking is a type of IT infrastructure in which some or all of an organization’s network capabilities and resources are hosted in a public or private cloud platform, managed in-house or by a service provider, and available on demand.
There are no prerequisites to attend this course, but we recommend having a good basic knowledge of computing.
Who Should attend?
Anyone who wishes to gain an understanding of the basic concepts of Cloud Networking can attend this course. This training course is well-suited for:
- Management Participants
- Students at Beginner Level
- Technical and Non-technical Participants
- Cloud Computing Roots
- Cloud Layers and Types
- Cloud Infrastructure Management
- Infrastructure as a Service Providers
- Platform as a Service Providers
Why choose Tip Technology?
- Tip Technologies provide you course ware materials, practice questions, answer templates and exam guidance
- We make your learning experience enjoyable
- We provide pre- and post-course support so you never feel alone
- All of our trainings are hands-on, using real-world examples
Advantages of Cloud Networking
- Reduced IT costs. Moving to cloud computing may reduce the cost of managing and maintaining your IT systems
- Business continuity
- Collaboration efficiency
- Flexibility of work practices
- Access to automatic updates