Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to get up to 90% discount. Get 80%discount on our test questions.
What is Business Analysis?
Business Analysis focuses on finding out business needs and objectives, and help the business achieve them.
This 3 day Business Analysis course is one of the four modules which make up the BCS Diploma in Business Analysis
The BCS Certificate in Business Analysis Practice is a highly sought-after qualification in Business Analysis which focuses on essential techniques for strategic analysis, business system investigation and stakeholder management.
There are no prerequisites to attend this course.
Who Should Attend
We recommend this course for anybody looking for a career in business analysis or anyone trying to change their career to one of the most sort after careers in Europe.
The course consists of three days of classroom based training, which is a combination of instructor-led teaching, as well as group and individual exercises.
On the afternoon of the final day, you will take the BCS Business Analysis Practice exam.
The course covers the following topics:
- A lifecycle for business change
- The role of the Business Analyst within the business change lifecycle
- Other roles within the business change lifecycle
- The framework for business analysis
Understanding the strategic context:
- Internal environment analysis
- External environment analysis
- SWOT analysis
- Critical Success Factors, KPIs and Performance Targets
- Terms of Reference/ Project Initiation
- Business and project objectives
Analysing stakeholder perspectives:
- Stakeholder identification
- Overview of investigative techniques
- Representation of the business situation
- Stakeholder analysis and management
- Identifying different perspectives
- Defining perspectives Analysing and modelling business activities:
- Developing a conceptual business activity model
- Identifying business events
- Analysing business rules
- Building the consensus business activity model
Identifying potential solutions and Making the business case:
- Gap analysis
- Defining a new business model
- Identifying IS/IT requirements to support the new business model
- Structure of a business case
- Identifying options for business change
- Identifying costs and benefits
- Identifying risks
- Identifying impacts
- The lifecycle for the business case
Business Analysis Exam
- Focuses on applying Business Analysis techniques to a given business scenario
- Written exam
- 1 hour
- Pass mark is 50%
Why choose Tip Technology?
- Tip Technologies provide you courseware book with presentation slides, practice questions, answer templates and exam guidance
- We make the learning experience enjoyable
- We provide pre- and post-course support so you never feel alone
- All of our training is hands-on, using real-world examples
Advantages of Business Analyst
Participants can gain greater recognition from employers, enhance their income potential, and distinguish themselves as selected members of the BA community
Advance career potential by creating a separate and distinct career path within the information technology industry and business community