Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to get up to 90% discount. Get 80%discount on our test questions.
Contact us on email@example.com to get up to 90% discount on bundles.
What is Artificial Intelligence
What Is Artificial Intelligence (AI)? Artificial intelligence (AI) refers to the simulation of human intelligence in machines that are programmed to think like humans and mimic their actions. The term may also be applied to any machine that exhibits traits associated with a human mind such as learning and problem-solving.
This introductory course is intended to make you aware of the different aspects of Artificial intelligence.
There are no prerequisites to attend this course, but we recommend having a good basic knowledge of computing.
Who Should attend?
Anyone who wishes to gain an understanding of the basic concepts of AI can attend this course. This training course is well-suited for:
- Management Participants
- Students at Beginner Level
- Technical and Non-technical Participants
- What is Artificial Intelligence (AI)?
- Application Areas of AI
- Artificial Intelligence and Related Fields
- The Foundation of AI – Machine Learning
- Agents and Environments
- The Concept of Rationality
- Fuzzy Logic Systems
- Overview of Robotics
- Natural Language Processing
- Neural Networks
Why choose Tip Technology?
- Tip Technologies provide you course ware materials, practice questions, answer templates and exam guidance
- We make your learning experience enjoyable
- We provide pre- and post-course support so you never feel alone
- All of our trainings are hands-on, using real-world examples
Advantages of Artificial Intelligence
- Nowadays, in the digital era, AI is used in almost every place because it gives a high degree of comfort in engineering tasks.
- In computer science engineering or technology, artificial intelligence is one of the most known areas, and many people try to pursue an artificial intelligence courses.