What is security operation centre?
Soc is an department or organisation employed in an organisation to look at the latest threat and security update to stop any attacks from happening.
In this course you will learn what security operation centre is and what it does as well as it merits
This course is designed for someone looking for a career in the field of cyber sucurity.
Who Should Attend?
This course is for anyone looking to go into the field of cyber security.
- The role of the security operation centre (soc)
- Security operation centre staff
- Soc , governance and IT service management
- Security traps and dark net
Why choose Tip Technology?
- Tip Technologies provide you course-ware with presentation slides, practice questions, and hands-on-labs
- We offer free coaching session to help you focus and excel in the direction of your strength
- We provide life time support so you never feel alone
- Get practical experience with real-world examples
Advantages of security operation centre
Benefit for Employers:
- Ensures the companys employees know the rules and regulations.
- Ensures the company is much safer from attackes.
Benefit for Employees:
- Higher wages
- Other bonuses